Subject: Re: yikes
Date: Nov 07, 2003 @ 21:39
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

leesburg va
making today the first bp tristate message day
direct from the greater mdvawv area in 3 successive posts

& it wasnt gratuitous because i really needed to come here today too
since the surveyor confirmed by phone that these vawv markers are
indeed ground level discs
& that there were photos & superdetailed recovery instructions on
file at the leesburg office
which he offered to fetch for me on monday if i still needed them
since he is out of town at the moment

so i went back & kicked some more leaves & gravel & litter for
another hour or so
when the inspiration hit me to make a curlicue dash straight to
leesburg myself before the office closed

either that or rent a rake for the weekend

& sure enough i was helped by his lovely assistant noel here to these
very data that will surely satisfy my quest
when i return to the scene again tomorrow at daybreak

so please stand by again
but rest assured that we are really getting somewhere here