Subject: Re: Boundaries through urban areas
Date: Nov 05, 2003 @ 17:17
Author: voit1 ("voit1" <voit1@...>)

<barbaria_longa@h...>

http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/NaturalHazards/Archive/Oct2003/Calif

> > > Protect your identity with Yahoo! Mail AddressGuard
> > > http://antispam.yahoo.com/whatsnewfree

I think this link shows it even better:
http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?
z=15&n=3729818.00003092&e=340949.999993779&datum=nad83

I am amazed at how twisted the border is between TX and AR/OK - and I
am a Texan...

BTW - the courthouse in Texarkana serves as a Texas and Arkansas
courthouse. Each state on a different floor. The border runs
through the building.