Subject: Re: special to jack & company
Date: Nov 02, 2003 @ 13:32
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

thanx good pointing buddy
& you know you will be with us too

& i raced thru pynchon last week while searching for evidence of
the 3 mason dixon preliminary points
but found it less useful for hard pointing data than say racing thru
danson

clearly jack is right tho about the water level being still too high
for a serious try at mdvawv
which would make sense only when the green light at harpers
ferry on lowells potomac water level gauge turns to red

yes stop on green & go on red

we promised we would be a little strange

so maybe jack & i will have to wait for a good long freezeup
but certainly a much dryer stretch at any time

however i am so eager to try out my new vawv border blueprint
& to scope out the new alignments
i may jump the gun sooner than the tripoint is actually ready to
be made

& if or when i do i will of course give an interim report

but jack is right

this elusive point still cant be made yet

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Asher Samuels
<asher972@y...> wrote:
> Mike,
>
> Having seen the maps I wish you the best of luck in this
endeavor, and look
> forward to seeing photos.
>
> BTW, has anyone else been inspired by the Delaware arc
thread to read (or