Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Boundaries through urban areas
Date: Nov 02, 2003 @ 06:33
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Don't know what it is, but it may not be for long...
Austria-Hungary-Slovakia may build an amusement park
on the tp, with a building encompassing the tp.
see:
http://www.architectstudent.net/main.asp?page=portfolios&action=user_detail&id=350
http://www.architectstudent.net/main.asp?page=portfolios&action=detail&id=3636
http://www.architectstudent.net/main.asp?page=portfolios&action=detail&id=3731
-->But to be honest I hope they leave it alone. I
have been there once on the GEEBE and I know quite a
few of you have been there more than that. This is
one of my favorite tps and the natural landscape,
multinational footpath (AT-HU), and remnants of a
bygone era (Iron Curtain) ought to be left the way
they are. At least as far as I'm concerned. :-/
-Mike K.