Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Boundaries through urban areas
Date: Nov 01, 2003 @ 19:02
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

Yes, nice to discover new things (and to read posting from you where you
wrote understandable language).

A colleagues informed me of a postal district enclave in Copenhagen, but
unfortunately he was wrong. The enclave was attached to the mother district
by half a street (on what side there are now houses though).

Jesper