Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Guess What is New --> tp marker points
Date: Oct 31, 2003 @ 01:50
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Close. What I meant was me complaining to my own
mother out of frustration, and then me instructing you
to eliminate the spamming seductress. But, I like
your interpretation equally as much. Palindroming is
fun.

But pals aside, I have a question regarding
lower-level bordermarkers, especially in the New
England area. One of my favorite local marks is a
bordermarker at the tripoint of 3 municipalities (one
of which is my own). On the top of the bordermarker
there is a metal disc (placed there by the county) and
a dimple or little circular hole. My question is
this: Is the exact tripoint
1. the middle of the marker?
2. the county placed disc?
3. the dimple?
And HOW would we know? I would assume there can't be
too much official paperwork on 4th-level boundaries.
But maybe some general set of guidelines somewhere?
-Mike K.