Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] The tree that ate ARLATX
Date: Oct 29, 2003 @ 04:42
Author: jparsell ("jparsell" <jparsell@northnet.org>)

For the benefit of those who haven't seen this monument before the root started shoving it, the
attached photo shows the late Clark Hall on June 21, 1991 when we first visited this tri-point.
I believe you can see the root by Clark's left foot when the root was much smaller. Thanks for the
update Lowell.

Jack