Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] de facto ruua position & one russian view
Date: Oct 28, 2003 @ 01:18
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Not only had the dike been growing rapidly up until the reported stopping of the
work (with dump trucks dumping 24 hours per day), but the island itself is
probably none too stable in its extent over time (from map to map, etc.).
Remember, the water is very shallow, and the island is noting but a washed-up
erstwhile sand spit that probably grows and shrinks over time.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA