Subject: Re: Fwd: knock knock
Date: Oct 20, 2003 @ 19:28
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Flynn, Kevin"
<flynnk@r...> wrote:
> What the heck are you saying here? I can't plow through this
verbiage.

thats ok kevin
as it refers to some earlier things you also may or may not have
followed or noticed
& when you clip the context deliberately provided you only
compound your problem in understanding it

but a far too oversimplified translation of what you have left intact
here might go as follows

the question of which transfers of sovereign territory were
accompanied by transfers of money or similar value is too huge
& indiscriminate to be taken seriously
no less answered seriously or at all comprehensively

& this evaluation of the question may be especially true in our
specialized forum
in the context of our express & primary objective
but it is also & no less true in general

it is almost as if one were to ask with a straight face
here or anywhere
say
which international boundaries are between countries
&
then be greeted with a ragtag chorus of a few random
supposedly helpful replies
when the only really punctilious really helpful reply would have
been to point out the vastness or unlimitedness of the question

so
i hope now you will understand all the rest of what is left below
or at least will get a whiff of the gist of it
but please ask again about any parts that may still remain
especially opaque so i can refer you back to specific messages

for which i apologize in advance
in the interests of whatever brevity might still be salvaged

> for the record
> this was the original formulation of the first of our several new
truly
> dinosaurian loophole ballpark queries
> tho with the benefit of hindsight clearly it was initially
understood only
> as a regular elephantine one
>

> & please note also that what may have appeared to be a true
fruit salad riot
> was & may well continue to be really just apples apples apples
forever

> for yes we have achieved unlimited trypointing relevancy at last
> because thankfully the target question was so vast
> even as subsequently trimmed & retrimmed
>

> obviously land sales are about as common as plain land
grabs
> if anyone were to stop & think about it
> & maybe even more common
> since payment is such a handy form of legitimization
>

> but what an opportunity for anyone who wants to keep dishing
their enormous
> erudition
>

> & what an opportunity also to study & critique our questions &
quests
> themselves
> so as to be able to evaluate in advance what heart a
prospective path or

> Send and receive larger attachments with Hotmail Extra
Storage.

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/