Subject: Re: sales of sovereignty (the long-awaited return)
Date: Oct 20, 2003 @ 02:31
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Anton Sherwood
<bronto@p...> wrote:
> Hi all. Some of you may remember one of my 83 posts to
BoundaryPoint
> two years ago;

hahahaha
of course i remember the whole sequence of your posts from
message 4906
when for some reason a few of us began trying to guess where
you were located geographically
& seemed to be zeroing in on you thru messages 4960 & 4961
when you suddenly dropped out of sight til resurfacing today
with your whereabouts still unknown by us both then & now

as i recall
i was just beginning to drift south toward mexico from cape
perpetua around that time myself
guessing from the accumulated data that i might even bump into
you before long if i wasnt careful

but not to worry as i am stationary now as well as 50 degrees
east of there

still the question remains 7000 messages later
where is your long awaited return to the fringes of our ballpark
coming from

if not, I'm not the least bit offended. I return with
> one question which seems to be in the fringes of your ballpark:
>
> What are some places where sovereignty was transferred by
sale