Subject: Re: NJNY
Date: Oct 18, 2003 @ 22:47
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

yes quite possibly
judging from the crisscrossing street pattern
if that is what you are meaning to point out

& many state lines
but especially the straight ones
do occasionally run right thru buildings & other manmade
objects
just as they do occasionally run straight across islands & the
other natural objects i know you also like to see split in 2

& they do all this probably just as commonly if not so
dramatically as straight international borders do it
which may explain why europeans tend to be more fascinated by
such things than americans usually are

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> This straight line have to cross through buildings etc., there E
of the red
> road.
>
> Jesper

mahwah