Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Yugo exclave in London used again.
Date: Oct 17, 2003 @ 15:36
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

I've never heard of this "enclave," but it probably had/has something on the
order of extraterritorial status analogous to that of a diplomatic mission. I
seriously doubt that any Prime Minister, not even Churchill, could give away
part of the sovereign's realm on his own authority.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA