Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: What about others
Date: Oct 12, 2003 @ 13:30
Author: Jesper Nielsen ("Jesper Nielsen" <jesniel@...>)

You are quite right Mike, I broke my own rule.

GBIE does NOT have a secondary divided island (well, I look at my two
1:50000 topomaps and found no candidates, could some elsewhere?)

FRNL(St. Martin) - do we have a map that is good enough for this purpose?

IDMY - Sebatik comes closed, but is ruined by Brunei on the "mother island"

Cyprus - looked at my 1:200 000 map and found no candidates

Timor - Does East Timor have a divided island?

So far Cuba has the most beautifull candiates also because the island is
inland and not external.

Jesper