Subject: Re: Second division divided island
Date: Oct 12, 2003 @ 02:43
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

but if this isnt to be just more apples & oranges
you will also have to pretend that either france or the netherlands
is a legally divided island country
just as jesper is pretending cuba is

for you have clipped & spaced out the original question
& have resorted to freestyle associative response

of course this is ok
especially since we are only pretending in this case anyway

but international islands are actually quite common

& international islands in matched pairs & even larger groups
tho a bit less common
are not really rare either

but so far as i know
only borneo & new guinea could qualify as legally divided
islands of an island country
namely indonesia

& international cases like these probably dont occur anywhere
as topologically identical twins
such as i believe jesper meant to inspire with the would be
example of cuba & company

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Kevin Meynell
<knm@m...> wrote:
> Jesper,
>
> Surely the classic second-division divided island must be St
Martin/Sint