Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Russian bordermarks
Date: Oct 06, 2003 @ 14:11
Author: Doug Murray (Doug Murray <doug@...>)

I think I will undertake building a Russian bordermarker as a winter
project, the results of which would surely confuse my neighbours. Or,
perhaps I could place a series along CAUS at Point Roberts and watch
the fun!

On Monday, October 6, 2003, at 01:15 AM, Artur Kroc wrote:

> How look like russian bordermark? That, and more usefull informations
> you can find at Russian Border Guard page: http://www.fps.ru
>
> iron-concrete bordermark:
> high: 200 cm /78 inch/
> warranty: 22*18 cm /9*7 inch/
> height of top pyramid: 9 cm /3,5 inch/
> width of top red belt: 46 cm /18 inch/
> width of remaining belts:
> red (4): 19 cm /7,5 inch/
> green (4): 17 cm /6,5 inch/
> height of ??????: 10 cm /4 inch/
> coat of arms size:
> height: 22 cm
> width: 20 cm
>
> wooden bordermark:
> see up
<image.tiff>

> Service.<pogranitschnyi stol'.gif'
> f:_mnt_intler1_atta_interia.pl-kroc_pogranitschnyi*stol>
Doug Murray Productions - Border Films
POV Sports - The X
1211 Cotton Drive
Vancouver BC Canada