Subject: Re: New GBBE Pictures
Date: Oct 05, 2003 @ 14:10
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray
<doug@d...> wrote:
> Oh yes, BZGTMX...
>
> Well, no confirmed plans for a return visit, but I *am* working
on it.
> If I could start making a decent income off all this border stuff,
I'd
> be a happy man.

hahahhhhahahaa
hoohooha
hahahahahahaha

ahhh hhh hhh

real tears of joy here doug
for there you must have the pea under your border mattress

as well as some actual multiple biscuit mix for us

& finally we can understand why you have been promoting
yourself & your interests so feverishly here
hahahaha

but i doubt dallen can help you
for you know what a tight photo budget he is on

better to look toward our several resident border pros with real
day jobs in real governments or real border schools etc

but anyway my point about all your frustration & howling here
which you keep reminding us of as if we could all share in it
is that if self fulfillment is what you are really after
much better to simply multiply your happiness directly than moan
about being so marginal or unprofitable etc etc

for the point here at bp is
you really are divine

yes you yourself are many all in one

indeed all in one

& you can always make a profit if you simply remember that

but saying you would be happy if only such & such
or might be happy if only this or that
& if only bp had been primarily devoted to something else
perhaps border frustration or something i dont know
etc etc
is to invite the cosmos to deliver more & more of the exact same
frustration you are expressing & embodying
& to do it precisely because you are just that powerful

hahahaha
hahahahaha
yes
haha
for nothing less than this is the truth of multipointing
& its greatest available meaning & value so far as i know

& i would wish you to simply relax into it & share it with us
rather than continuing to ignore & avoid if not deny both this fact
& your own happiness

lets face it

borders are basically about separation & denial

yet multipoints
those mostly forgotten loose ends of borders
are a place of integration & affirmation

& naturally enough
even if one couldnt physically sense it
for there had to be an opposite pole

but it is time you & we all face this

you & most others here are so far especially interested
especially in borders & various other promotions

which is fine

& we
are especially devoted to multipointing

& it is pretty clear that your frustrations match your devotions
& may even be shared by many
but are not at all intrinsic to this forum

otherwise i think i would sell the list & just take my profit

Dallen -- how do you do it! :)

> Cheers!
>
> Doug
>

> On Friday, October 3, 2003, at 07:59 AM, m06079 wrote:
>
> > hahahaha
> > yes apologies shudders misfortune & regrets
> > but you can stretch them out for as long as you like
> > hahahaha
> >
> > anyway
> > when do we double back toward bzgtmx
> >
> > you promised this month didnt you
> >
> > & is there no truth to the rumor that you may be at such
leisure
> > this time as to possibly try el trifinio for us too
> >
> > of course along with all the usual jive
> >
> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray
> > <doug@d...> wrote:
> > >
> > > He was a very interesting chap too.  He told the story about
> > how a
> > > bunch of drunken (insert country here) we caught as they
were
> > running
> > > around the border.  There are motion detectors along the
vista,
> > so its
> > > easy to get caught.
> > >
> > > He also showed us some coins that he found... looked like
> > they were
> > > from Czarist times.
> > >
> > > It's unfortunate that there was such a language barrier, as
I'm
> > sure he
> > > had plenty of great stories to tell.  It's too bad that the border
> > > expeditions aren't 10 weeks long -- then we could stay and
visit
> > with
> > > people like the Estonian farmer for a whole day.  Provided,
of
> > course,
> > > that he covered up!
> > >
> > > Doug
> > >

> > > On Thursday, October 2, 2003, at 11:54  AM, Jesper
Nielsen

> > fragment of Dubki.

webpage
> > does not