Subject: Re: Mexican internal maritime allocation
Date: Sep 24, 2003 @ 03:00
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

as i recall
mexico is basically just like canada in reserving its entire maritime
territory to the federal government
except that canadian federal waters end & provincial territory begins
at the low tide line
whereas mexican federal maritime territory extends as far as the high
tide line plus 10 or 20 horizontal meters of beach above & beyond that

or in other words it is mexican federal seas plus beaches all in one

the only catch is i cant recall whether it is 10 or 20 meters of beach

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus" <