Subject: Re: best available resolution
Date: Sep 16, 2003 @ 17:55
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

& just to finally close out the census of the 193 countries
& of the world class continental multipoints they combine to produce
& without prejudice as to the many probable futures that might occur
but subject as always to changing circumstances whenever they do change
i think it is already fairly clear
even without benefit of brownlie back in hand yet
that absent any proof of a true quadrijunction
proof which we know is itself not a present possibility in any case
bwnazmzw must be presumed to be not 1 but 2 points
even despite the fact that it isnt clear which 2 points these are
hahaha
really

& thus i believe we can in good conscience conclude that there are not
just 159 but fully 160 world class continental multipoints on earth
today
all of them tripoints for now
whether actual or presumptive
& only rarely & momentarily if ever does their count fall to 159
when
however improbably
2 of the more mobile of these 160 tripoints
chance to converge & join to form the quadripoint bwnazmzw
but break apart immediately into just very close tripoints again
hahaha

think of it as a tripoint mating dance

& i will get into the particulars of it as soon as brownlie does arrive

but anyway for now
if we are still looking for the worlds shortest border
well then lets also remember that it stands a very good chance of being
right now right here in the midst of this thalweggy mating dance

but we just dont know its name or its length yet
nor does it seem likely that we ever will

i kid you not

this is not a hans island or bwnazmzw pipe dream

this is actual present legal fact
or at least how it looks from here
until anyone is kind enough to correct me

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "m06079" <barbaria_longa@h...>