Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: What's the deal with Andorra
Date: Sep 15, 2003 @ 08:11
Author: chris schulz ("chris schulz" <23568@...>)

Hi,
i heard something of a pene-enclave-situation close to the border andorra-france.
its said to be a part of france, accessible only from andorra territory.
i tried to find it on the michelin online-maps, but failed.
does anyone know something about this or did we talk about this earlier?
thanks,
chris