Subject: Re: Shortest border??
Date: Sep 13, 2003 @ 21:32
Author: m06079 ("m06079" <barbaria_longa@...>)

esmo as a whole is oranges

the shortest known international land boundary in the world
which is on esmo at penon de velez de la gomera
is apples

but come to think of it
there may well be shorter international land boundaries
surrounded by fresh water
which however would then be pineapples

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> But ESMO is still in total about 33 km long!

http://home.pages.at/maxifant/Frames/spanien%20in%20afrika.
htm

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/