Subject: RE: [BoundaryPoint] Re: BoundaryPoint and borders
Date: Sep 06, 2003 @ 18:45
Author: Bill Hanrahan ("Bill Hanrahan" <hanrahan@...>)

As is.

Bill
-----Original Message-----
From: Jesper Nielsen [mailto:jesniel@...]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 11:37 PM
To: BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com

Michael Donner just wrote:

nobody said there is anything wrong with it
nor anything wrong with being off point generally

But he also wrote:

"hmm
no tripoints involved there
so why would we even care really"

AND

"boundarypoint is all the more especially & consciously devoted
to multipointing

talk about not needlessly complicating things

& not because there is any shortage of space in anyones
mailbox
or any lack of conviviality or of attention span or of anything else
but because we are a principled society"

---

Peter Hering asked me the other day if there were a revolution going on in BoundaryPoint, I said "No, it's called EVOLUTION".

Mike, tell us straight. Do you want to keep this group a multipoint group or do you want to keep it as it is. Is very simple, and it does not require long long mails with strange poetric words that only you understand, it requires a yes or a no.

I want to have a place where I can share border issues, that's all I am looking for.

Jesper