Subject: Re: Ahem an oyster & a pearl
Date: Sep 06, 2003 @ 14:54
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

& just to conclude the constitutional convention called here
below in message 11504 as directly & accurately as possible
i propose in the apparent absence of any reservations at this
time to make no changes in the wording of the home page at
this time
if not forever
since it does still appear to be perfect from the viewpoints of both
the founding father & mother at least

& if so then bp is seriously everyones land now
despite or rather thanx to all the apparent frivolatry
& unless there are any additions or corrections or other
proposals
i would like to say
the all parties party now reigns supreme in this lucky panarchy

also a personal note
i realize it is very easy to misunderstand me
& i dont blame anyone who does

it is just that i am having too much fun to slow down for anyone
who cant take a joke

you dont see but a small fraction of all my hahahahahaing

& indeed mine is a no fault reality anyway
nor do i believe i have ever actually complained about anything

but please be aware
just because i am for something doestnt mean i am against
anything
& just because i am for being right doesnt mean i am against
being wrong
or that i even entertain the idea of wrong

etc etc etc

it is so easy to make these blunders

indeed it often seems the whole world is making them

but freeing oneself from this regime of dualistic illusion is just
the first of the many benefits of being multiplicitous rather than
merely duplicitous

indeed the whole freakin idea of duality & opposition
which borders represent & indeed emblematize
is gone finished kaput

ahhhhh what a relief

we are one

& it is only one reason that i cocreated the evolving abcde scale
& why we are able to exult now in realizing
victors azcanv try was an even classier class e than jack thought
& dougs biscuit mix has already risen higher & higher thru the
empyrean of class e
wherever it finally lands on this the culminating weekend

so i am exuberant that we got to air all these things
& to find our way to & thru this pearl of a discussion

be full of yourselves & multiply

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "m06079"
<barbaria_longa@h...> wrote:
> > I quote the text at the beginning of this
> > group:
> > >
> > > "Welcome to BoundaryPoint! BoundaryPoint is an
> international
> > open discussion list for
> > > "pointers and bounders"...individuals who are interested in
> > finding, researching,
> > > photographing and discussing geopolitical boundary
points,
> > especially those of a tri-
> > > state or multipoint nature. We discuss our various
> > "mini-expeditions" to these various
> > > unique points on the earth."
>
> this was exactly correct when you quoted it
> so it gives us a conveniently dated text for comparison
> because you have just jogged my memory to reinstate a few of
> our founding father bills original words that have been lost
since
> around message 619 about 3 years ago when they were
> inexplicably shanghaied to taiwan
> as you can see near the end of this slightly strange page
> http://jidanni.org/geo/us_can1994
> where the 3 additional words
> those slightly strange
> appear following the 3 dots & just before the familiar words
> individuals who are interested in finding etc etc
>
> & you can now also see the missing words reinstated near the
> top of the bp home page
>

> of course this new or rather old wording probably comes as no
> surprise & may even be a welcome sight to our original charter
> members who arrived before the message morphed
>
> but i realize the great majority of our individuals
> most of whom arrived after message 619
> might have some reaction to being so suddenly characterized
or
> mischaracterized in this way
>
> so in fairness to all
> & also in view of the apparent confusion over the meaning of
> especially
> i believe the final wording of this our only known constitution
> should remain an open question & subject to further
discussion