Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: GYVE(Caribbbean Sea)
Date: Sep 05, 2003 @ 14:50
Author: In Belize (Doug Murray (In Belize) <doug@...>)

I wish!

I was, however, close to the BZMX boundary that slices through the
northern part of Ambergris Caye yesterday.
Close, but no Cuban cigar!

Off to Caye Caulker today...

Doug

On Friday, September 5, 2003, at 06:40 AM, m06079 wrote:

> hahaha
> thats jive on the caribbean
>
> gyve is atlantic
>

> no gibe mon
> this doesnt jibe
>

> --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
> <jesniel@i...> wrote:
> > Hey Doug
> >
> > Since you are now in the area, could you not pop down to
> photograph the point where GYVE hits the Caribbean Sea?
> >
> > Jesper

<image.tiff>

Doug Murray Productions - Border Films

Currently on location in Belize, Central America

Please contact me normally via email.
Via phone: 011-501-223-7256