Subject: Re: CADK
Date: Sep 01, 2003 @ 20:18
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

jesper please
that isnt my wish nor my point

& you know
jan takes such pride in misunderstanding me
& such pains to miss the point anyway
so really what did you expect

my actual comment was even deleted
before the pouting ever began

no wonder it was so easy to misunderstand me

in fact i beg you to stay right where you are
& him to return as soon as he wishes

& i will simplify & clarify further
because you are asking
even tho i think you too have already understood

my point is
this is a multipointing group

a group with not only a topic but a point

& being on point as much as possible is the greatest part of the
point

i know you sometimes think this is an unnecessary complication

but being off point is really the unnecessary complication

& being off point deliberately & continuously is downright
centrifugal if not disregardful of what we ourselves have created

& it needs to be pointed out because otherwise people imagine
they are really on point when they are actually all wet

& taking personal offense when it is kindly observed that you are
all wet is wetter still

& so why not just use ibrg for international border research that
isnt on point at bp
for there at least such research is not an unnecessary
complication at all but the very essence & the point of the group

after all didnt we create & promote & reserve it for that

just as we created & reserved bp for multipointing

really i thought we were trying to correct a misunderstanding
rather than just create more of it

so i have to ask both of you
do you really seriously think i want you to leave
or are you just pouting & being provocative

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"