Subject: de2 roundup international section
Date: Aug 28, 2003 @ 00:56
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
<smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> Another addition: Bernd mentions the tripoint DE2BBMVST (no.
05 at
> http://grenzen.150m.com/germantripointsD.htm ). That should
be
> DE2BBNIST.
>
> The total German list (primary and secundary):
>
> DE2BBMVNI
> DE2BBNIST
> DE2BBSNST
> DE2BWBYHE
> DE2BWHERP
> DE2BYHETH
> DE2BYSNTH
> DE2HENINW
> DE2HENITH
> DE2HENWRP
> DE2HHNISHe
> DE2HHNISHw
> DE2MVNISH
> DE2NISTTH
> DE2SNSTTH
>
> BEDE2LGNWRP
> CZDE2KABYSN
> DEFR2BWRPAL
> DEFR2RPSLLO
> DELU2RPSLGR (alternative: DE[DELU]2[DELU]RPSL)
> DENL2NINWOV
> DEPL2BBSNLB
> DEPL2BBMVZP
> DE??2BWBY??
>
> ATCHDE
> ATCZDE
> BEDELU (alternatives: see below)
> BEDENL
> CHDEFR
> CZDEPL
> DEFRLU (alternatives: see below)
>
> ATATDEDE
>
> BEDE[DELU]
> BE[DELU]LU
> DE[DELU]FR
> DE[DELU]LUn
> DE[DELU]LUs
> [DELU]FRLU
>
> The last six and the alternative for DELU2GRRPSL are the
result of
> the DELU condominium. I was wondering whether the
condominium is not
> only something that concerns Germany (and Luxembourg, of
course), but
> also Rhenania-Palatinate and Saarland. I don't think this is the
case.

> To be complete, the points lying off the German sea shore
should be
> mentioned here, too. But I don't have sufficient information for
that.

> Finally: please do correct me if I'm wrong.
>
> Peter S.

happily no corrections but for the completeness you seek
as also suggested in message 11433
you can add at least 20 more de2 binational tripoints as follows
4 points on denl2 where nl interprovincial borders meet germany
1 point on delu2 where lu interdistrict border meets germany
1 point on defr2 where fr interregional border meets germany
7 points on chde2 where ch intercantonal borders meet germany
3 points on atde2 where at interstate borders meet germany
2 points on czde2 where cz interregional borders meet germany
2 points on depl2 where pl interprovincial borders meet germany

& the chde2 total may actually be higher due to border claves
i cant tell from here they are so tiny
& dedk2 may possibly have a few wet ones too