Subject: Re: DE2BYSNTH DE2BWBYHE
Date: Aug 27, 2003 @ 16:30
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

ahhh thank you
& this means we have just witnessed the first known claim that
there even are so many as 15 members of de2 proper
very nice indeed

see what progress we are making already
&
we can also now at last dare to hope we have the first known
completely correct & completely alphabetical listing of them too

BBMVNI
BBNIST
bbsnst
bwbyhe 11428
bwherp
byheth -> 7205
bysnth 11427
heninw
henith
henwrp
hhnishe
hhnishw
MVNISH
niSTTH
SNSTTH

& i believe we have completed such preliminary punctoscopies
of very few countries indeed
besides de2
us2
ca2 tho only provisionally pending better maps
dk2
nl2 maybe
plus such trivial countries as have few or no major tripoints
but i think thats about it

a remarkably short list
from the viewpoint of many members
perhaps
who have collected us2 so naturally & so avidly

& considering trilines & triareas as simple variants of tripoints
it seems to me the binational tripoints you have added
being world class as well as of mixed breed
must be in a league of their own
or at least a taxonomy of their own
which would also not forget the numerous trijunctions of single
german states with 2 counterparts of a neighboring country

indeed in the case of de2
if counted so reciprocally & completely
the binational tripoints would far outnumber the entirely domestic
ones

on the other hand one might not want to count so much

but i would think an ideal collection would be as inclusive &
comprehensive as possible

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
<orc@o...> wrote:
> > i believe we may have met someone long ago who had all
the
> > german tristate points scoped out
>
> That is Bernd ( http://grenzen.150m.com/germantripointsD.htm
). He
> forgot, however, DE2BYSNTH.
>

> > or maybe he was even collecting visits to them
> > i forget
> > & i also cant recall which others have been reported at bp
> > but i was inspired to wonder how much of the full de2
> > gameboard is known to have been covered by anyone yet
> > & whether the following checklist & roundup try is even
complete
> > & correct
> >
> > bbmvst -> Doesn't exist
> > bbsnst
> > bwbyhe 11427
> > bwherp
> > byheth -> 7205
> > bysnth 11426
> > heninw
> > henith
> > henwrp
> > hhnimv -> Doesn't exist
> > hhnishe
> > hhnishw
> > mvnist -> Doesn't exist
> > niSTTH
> > SNSTTH
>
> and
>
> MVNISH
> BBMVNI
> BBNIST
>
> not forgetting
>
> DEPL2BBMVZP
> DENL2NINWOV (reported a couple of times already)
> DEPL2BBLBSN
> BEDE2LGNWRP (reported by me, can't remember in which
message)