Subject: Re: DE2BYSNTH DE2BWBYHE
Date: Aug 27, 2003 @ 14:35
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002" <orc@o...> wrote:
> i believe we may have met someone long ago who had all the
> german tristate points scoped out

That is Bernd ( http://grenzen.150m.com/germantripointsD.htm ). He
forgot, however, DE2BYSNTH.

> or maybe he was even collecting visits to them
> i forget
> & i also cant recall which others have been reported at bp
> but i was inspired to wonder how much of the full de2
> gameboard is known to have been covered by anyone yet
> & whether the following checklist & roundup try is even complete
> & correct
>
> bbmvst -> Doesn't exist
> bbsnst
> bwbyhe 11427
> bwherp
> byheth -> 7205
> bysnth 11426
> heninw
> henith
> henwrp
> hhnimv -> Doesn't exist
> hhnishe
> hhnishw
> mvnist -> Doesn't exist
> niSTTH
> SNSTTH

and

MVNISH
BBMVNI
BBNIST

not forgetting

DEPL2BBMVZP
DENL2NINWOV (reported a couple of times already)
DEPL2BBLBSN
BEDE2LGNWRP (reported by me, can't remember in which message)
CZDE2BYKASN (picture posted by Len in photo section)
DELU2GRRPSL (tricky, DELU condo involved)
DEFR2LORPSL
DEFR2ALBWRP (reported by me, I think... I HAVE been there)
??DE2BWBY?? (Lake Constance)

Peter S.