Subject: Re: DE2BYSNTH DE2BWBYHE
Date: Aug 27, 2003 @ 13:51
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

http://iquebec.ifrance.com/rolf1/countries/deu
may help nongermanophones with the code

& please dont hesitate to throw us a highlight or 2 when posting
so much nonenglish

also
i believe we may have met someone long ago who had all the
german tristate points scoped out
or maybe he was even collecting visits to them
i forget
& i also cant recall which others have been reported at bp
but i was inspired to wonder how much of the full de2
gameboard is known to have been covered by anyone yet
& whether the following checklist & roundup try is even complete
& correct

bbmvst
bbsnst
bwbyhe 11427
bwherp
byheth
bysnth 11426
heninw
henith
henwrp
hhnimv
hhnishe
hhnishw
mvnist
nithst
thsnst

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "chris schulz"
<23568@g...> wrote:
> Hi Peter,
>
> just yesterday i found this description of a "Dreiländerstein"
little more to the west.
> Here are the links:
> http://www.donebach.de/dreiland.htm
> interesting also: