Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Classes
Date: Aug 16, 2003 @ 02:20
Author: In Belize (Doug Murray (In Belize) <doug@...>)

I will be meeting the Mennonites that will provide transportation this
weekend, although the attempt is still a week or two away. While we
are up in Blue Creek, we will be working, so I won't have time to break
away. But we are definitely going to Mexico tomorrow night!

Details as they happen!

Doug

On Friday, August 15, 2003, at 12:30 PM, Jesper Nielsen wrote:

> I believe in a class a. And I envy him.
>
> Jesper

<image.tiff>

Doug Murray Productions - Border Films

Currently on location in Belize, Central America

Please contact me normally via email.
Via phone: 011-501-223-7256