Subject: Re: French qp
Date: Aug 12, 2003 @ 11:34
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yes i would buy that
even if it is a little unusual for a summit multipoint rock

& if true then maybe this class c view is the dimple on top of my
class d try

do you suppose the multipoint itself is marked by the tip of her
pennant staff

if so your visitor looks like he may be about to climb up to it
for a class a touch

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "marcelmiquelcat"

<orc@o...> wrote:
> > thanx for pursuing the closer look & indeed enhancing the
sport
> > & i bounce my ballon pic to class e for now
> > still unburst but suspended in the name of possibly better
truth

> > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
> > <smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> > > I don't want to be a spoilsport and I may well be wrong, but I
> > just
> > > would like to see a good topomap, because I'm not
convinced
> > that
> > > Haute-Saône reaches up to the Ballon. Cf. the highest
points
> > of the
> > > Franche-Comté departements at http://webpublic.ac-

dijon.fr/pedago/ecogestpro/Informations/aufildesmag/Hotellerie/
> > pagesma
> > > ghotel/regions/franchecomte.htm and the remark at
> > http://www.gites-
> > > refuges.com/fiche02.html?cleb=5122&MODE=DEP
> > >
> > > I see that Michelin uses TeleAtlas maps. I'm not sure how
> > good they
> > > are.
> > >
> > > But maybe I'm wrong. It looks like a great quadripoint!
> > >
> > > Peter S.
> > > --- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002"
> > > metz.fr/ia54/magnieres/internet3/vosges/ballon.htm

> > <quadernet@y...>
Territoire
Lorraine