Subject: Re: French qp
Date: Aug 11, 2003 @ 19:14
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

thanx for pursuing the closer look & indeed enhancing the sport
& i bounce my ballon pic to class e for now
still unburst but suspended in the name of possibly better truth

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
<smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> I don't want to be a spoilsport and I may well be wrong, but I
just
> would like to see a good topomap, because I'm not convinced
that
> Haute-Saône reaches up to the Ballon. Cf. the highest points
of the
> Franche-Comté departements at http://webpublic.ac-

dijon.fr/pedago/ecogestpro/Informations/aufildesmag/Hotellerie/
pagesma
http://www.gites-
> refuges.com/fiche02.html?cleb=5122&MODE=DEP
>
> I see that Michelin uses TeleAtlas maps. I'm not sure how
good they

<quadernet@y...>