Subject: Re: French qp
Date: Aug 11, 2003 @ 18:39
Author: Peter Smaardijk ("Peter Smaardijk" <smaardijk@...>)

I don't want to be a spoilsport and I may well be wrong, but I just
would like to see a good topomap, because I'm not convinced that
Haute-Saône reaches up to the Ballon. Cf. the highest points of the
Franche-Comté departements at http://webpublic.ac-
dijon.fr/pedago/ecogestpro/Informations/aufildesmag/Hotellerie/pagesma
ghotel/regions/franchecomte.htm and the remark at http://www.gites-
refuges.com/fiche02.html?cleb=5122&MODE=DEP

I see that Michelin uses TeleAtlas maps. I'm not sure how good they
are.

But maybe I'm wrong. It looks like a great quadripoint!

Peter S.
--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "acroorca2002" <orc@o...> wrote:
> http://www.ac-nancy-
metz.fr/ia54/magnieres/internet3/vosges/ballon.htm