Subject: Re: Going border expeditions? - Welcome to the IBRG!
Date: Aug 03, 2003 @ 10:03
Author: Peter Hering ("Peter Hering" <hering@...>)

YES Jan - welcome to the world of border expeditions...
One thing's for sure: once you're started, you can't stop!! :-)

Or as we say in Danish: once you've got "blood on your teeth"..
you'll be lost...:-))

Having been on three succesfull expeditions so far - I DO have
a bit of experience....

I'm very pleased to know that there will be other border freaks
trying to set up new operations and expeditions...

As most of the "old" participants know, there'll be NO major
expedition next year (2004) - while we DO have some plans for
2005 and 2006:

1- A "GSEBE" will be carried out (to tripoints in S.E. Europe
and visits to Turkey, Bulgaria, Greece, Macedonia, Albania...)

2- Since Eastern Europe is undergoing so many changes at the
moment - especially at their borders - another Eastern Europ.
expedition will most certainly be arranged in 2006(?):
...visiting Belarus, Ukraine (tp By-Ru-Ua!), Russia, Moldova
and Romania...and...and...

so...be prepared...IBRG group's the right forum for you "going
border expeditions...!"

best summer regards from DK

Peter Hering

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jan S. Krogh" <jan.krogh@t...>