Subject: Re: Going border expeditions? - Welcome to the IBRG!
Date: Aug 01, 2003 @ 15:45
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

wonderful news jan & multicongratulations to all
& i see the ibrg membership skyrocketing already this morning
so there is no doubt you are already flying high & have a great
future there

also i think the distinction or watershed between border
research in general & multipointing in particular is an excellent
divide for us to establish & conscientiously observe
especially now that you have made it so easy & convenient to do
so

indeed i would hope & heartily recommend that everyone will join
the ibrg so as to bring & keep all their big border stuff & other
miscellaneous interests there
while we keep the infinitesimal multipointing stuff here
in accordance with our original design
so we can keep homing in on our objectives as much as
possible
without deliberately zoning out into other areas
however interesting these other areas may be

& whenever ibrg does happen to mention or touch on a tripoint
i wish you will conscientiously recall your origins & crosspost
any & all such material to us here at bp too

best wishes to all & vis finium vobiscum

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jan S. Krogh"
<jan.krogh@t...> wrote:
> The International Border Research Group is studying
international borders
> and publishing the results. The IBRG is from 1 Aug 2003
available especially
> for researchers, writers and other professionals of various
fields
> interested in border expeditions. But also other interested are
free to join
> the IBRG.
>
> Every year the IBRG is arranging international border
expeditions. From
> 9th - 21st July 2003 The Great Baltic Border Expedition (GBBE)
was taking