Subject: Re: erupting vertex with molten vortex found
Date: Jul 28, 2003 @ 18:22
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

ahh wonderful
then you visited the vortex vertex & the goddess at home
even as she herself was actively visiting all around there

& no surprise to see her jumping around thruout the
neighborhood like this
& in the many volcanic formations named for her all around
hawaii & in the pacific beyond
nor any more of a surprise really to see that her name has
wound up on lunar & martian volcanoes too etc etc

but i am amazed & delighted to find this multidimensional lady
showing up as if at will
in martinique at volcanic mont pelee
aka montagne pele
as well as at another volcanic mt pele in cameroon
both likely named by unrelated people
unaware of her hawaiian name & home

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "adamnvillani"
<maxivan82@h...>
> wrote:
> > & it may not even be a real boundary point for that matter
> > since it involves only the thin red sort of line we just met at
> mauna loa
> > trying to stretch adams thick red molten tripoint into a
quadripoint
> > & i still havent figured out what such a line is supposed to
> separate from what
>
> Yeah, that is a pretty mysterious red line. On the 1:25,000 map
> (found on Topozone), it's marked as a "Grant Boundary," so I
assume
> that means it's an old property line that predates the National
Park.
> I visited Hawaii Volcanoes NP back in 1996 on a geology class
field
> trip and can assure that while Halema'uma'u may not exactly
be a lake
> of molten lava at the moment, it's definitely an active vent. At the
> time I visited the active (as in lava come up out of the ground
as I
> watched it) area was the Pu'u O'o eruption between the east rift
zone
> of Kilauea and the coast, and from what I hear it's still going.
You