Subject: Re: Popocatépetl MX TP
Date: Jul 27, 2003 @ 20:04
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

sharp shooting adam
definitely looks molten as of 1950
http://www.thefilmvault.com/natural_disasters/volcanoes.html
& of course the political level didnt matter
since now that we are golden
we are only going to get richer

like did you know there werent 3 folks in the world with so many
as 3 tricountry points under their belt
til a few of us carbide core tripointing nuts had collected many
dozens of the tristate points of the usa
during the previous decades
etc etc

& in fact it wasnt until one freak had identified & collected nearly
80 of the 85 multipoints of the usa & incited the rest of the world
to a similar riot that it even occurred to anyone to get serious
enough to collect even a single dozen of the world class tripoints

so we can only expect to improve as well as attract help & friends

but yikes your finium may even be some sort of a quadri melt
already too
as this map suggests
http://terraserver-usa.com/image.aspx?t=2&s=14&x=70&y=672&
z=5&w=1
tho at least it is tentatively identifiable as tripoint hakano
thanx to your data
& thus perhaps as us2hi3ha4hakano in the full regalia & honors
it certainly deserves

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "adamnvillani"
<orc@o...> wrote:
> > still looking for a molten or actually erupting tripoint tho
>
> The tripoint of the Hamakua, Ka'u, and North Kona districts on
the
> island of Hawai'i is at the summit of Mauna Loa, in the
Moku'aweoweo