Subject: Re: Tripoints in Europe - some remarks
Date: Jul 27, 2003 @ 15:28
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

standing ovations to you our number 1 rock peter
& to all the champs in all the categories
& to the entire party

& please introduce the newcomers to us also
for the curtain calls

i am sure a lot gets lost in translation
but to visit means not only to try for but actually to lay eyes on
tho of course trying alone is practically all that really matters

& envy & exclusivity are technically out of the question here
where our vicarious enjoyment & appreciation are so vivid
& we really could practically see all these several new points
thanx to you all

which is why i am so excited to imagine doug at least seriously
trying for both bzgtmx & gthnsv this winter to further amp our
collective & ever growing personal worlds record

but in any case
cries of encore from the peanut gallery

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Hering"