Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: SMOM map?
Date: Jul 11, 2003 @ 03:18
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Okay, thank you--I guess. I still don't understand, but I will give you the
benefit of the doubt that perhaps your message wasn't meant in the sense and
with the tone that I took it. One limitation of written communication is that
the same word can have different meanings, and the same sentences can be either
a "personal attack" or not, depending on whether they are written seriously or
in jest. It's hard to tell in print.

Of course, I don't mind my thoughts' being held up to a fair critique.

What I completely fail to understand is how your pontifications regarding the
ultimate sovereignty of the individual have anything to do with why Italy et.
al. recognize SMOM as sovereign. I am, however, entirely willing to drop it.

Lowell