Subject: Re: SMOM map?
Date: Jul 11, 2003 @ 02:45
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"
<mcmanus71496@m...> wrote:
> Well! I have tried to contribute to these discussions with
intellectual
> thoughts, only to have them repeatedly demeaned, most
recently as "dotty." I'm
> still new to this group, but it appears that intellectual thought is
not welcome
> here except from one person. Fine! Have it your way. In the
future, I will
> try to restrict my occasional contributions to facts and figures.
>
> Lowell

sovereignty.............

hey wait lowell
i only meant this treatment of yours above was going dotty on us
but whether seriously or in jest
13 dots is going to a lot of work to duck out on a fair critique
of some of your thought that frankly didnt hold water

i dont think you are dotty

& many of your contributions do hold up to punctilious analysis
which is understandably a supreme value here
given where we are coming from
but this comment of yours didnt
nor do your protestations about it

anywhere else they probably all would have deserved an
inattentive free pass

so please come back as soon as you are feeling better
& can handle this principled intellectual honesty
without taking it as a personal attack
which it is not

warm regards