Subject: Re: The IBWC speaks!!!
Date: Jul 02, 2003 @ 18:58
Author: L. A. Nadybal ("L. A. Nadybal" <lnadybal@...>)

Greetings, Lowell.

Gee! A responsive federal agency. I wonder if one were looking for
ajob it would go that fast.

It's clear there is a differnce between dejure and defacto here, but
the power to administering the difference equates to needing
regulatory authority. Perhaps Mr. Rubio will tell you where the
regulations are that stipulate the latitudes within which his agency
is allowed to let him and the other members/employees operate.

Maybe they're on line - I'll have to check the CFR and see what title
governs.

It cannot be that their management operates with respect to an
ambiguity with only apparent or assumed authority.

Good work! What a story.

Regards

LN

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Lowell G. McManus"