Subject: Re: next border expedition to set sail shortly
Date: Jun 30, 2003 @ 23:38
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

ahh ok you may well be right about europe
as i havent examined all its coastal islets & rocks closely
or we may be talking about different things
& i simply havent understood you yet
so i do apologize for any glibness if not also for any wrongness
& especially for spending another message so cheaply
but
everywhere else in the world i am aware of
such marginal &or useless bits of territory fairly routinely get
ignored by the coastal municipalities & even counties of which
they would or could otherwise be considered integral parts
yet they remain surrounded by the territorial waters of the larger
state or country
& thus they are subsumed indifferently within the next larger
entity simply as the miscellaneous named or unnamed
geographical entities that they are

but are we even on the same wave length yet

perhaps i missed something moving too fast

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jan S. Krogh"
<jan.krogh@t...> wrote:
> I do disagree with you, but it probably depends which part of
the world you
> have in sight. When Jesper told about Christiansø and
Fredriksø I nearly