Subject: Re: DEFRLU + BEDELU
Date: Jun 29, 2003 @ 16:56
Author: Jannis Deeleman ("Jannis Deeleman" <deeleman@...>)

Hello Peter and Jesper,

You're partly right, Jesper! The book you mentioned contains
serveral maps of the border DELU on the incredible 1:5000 scale, but
only 3 !! The map you included is not in the book. It's from a
serie of 33 maps in the scale 1:5000. The maps are made by "die
Technische Arbeitsgruppe für die deutsch- luxemburgische Grenze" in
1983.
I don't know where and if these maps are available.

Kind regards, Jannis Deeleman
www.grenspalen.com

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> From my dear border friend, Mats from Sweden.
>
> But I think (= don't know) it's part of a larger document on
DELU, called Grenzvermessung Deutchlands-Luxembourg (see message
2126 - http://groups.yahoo.com/group/BoundaryPoint/message/2126)

> You can get it here
http://www.lverma.rlp.de/shop/produkte/b_uebersicht.html for 17,90
EUR.