Subject: Re: next border expedition to set sail shortly
Date: Jun 27, 2003 @ 14:50
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

yes indeed peter i concur with my other rock colleague here in
wishing you & all yours the very best of both luck & skill

indeed at this ethereal level
as you know
luck is skill

also
when you do open your files
i believe many beepeers will rush to pay you the visit you request

& no need to apolog f t abbr pet
as you have actually laid down the law here
the gwillim law to be sure
if not also the exact & politically correct alpha iso octaglyph
ltplru2knmapdwn

or uttered mnemonically
lit pal roo too can map down

clearly a cosmic kiss for our bounder friends themselves
as they endeavor to study their route while hoisting a few

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Peter Smaardijk"
<smaardijk@y...> wrote:
> All the very best and return home safely!
>
> Peter S.
>
> BTW: LTPLRU is also a secondary quadropoint acc. to
> http://www.jezioro.com.pl/krajoznawstwo/index.html?
> id=3,14&PHPSESSID=5585b420074f2c66bc8ca01e79abda55
: LTPLRU2MAPDWNKN
> (Mariampole LT, Podlasie PL, Warmia-Masuria PL, Kaliningrad
RU)... my

<hering@m...>