Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Interprovincial municipality, ABSK
Date: Jun 26, 2003 @ 20:30
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

I will concede to Acroorca (and his multitude of Roman friends) that "multi-"
would best be restricted on etymological grounds to a meaning of more than two.
Thanks for the lesson. I will endeavor to choose my prefixes more carefully in
the future.

I agree that tripoints and other points of even greater magnitude are the only
multipoints.

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA