Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Interprovincial municipality, ABSK
Date: Jun 25, 2003 @ 23:59
Author: Lowell G. McManus ("Lowell G. McManus" <mcmanus71496@...>)

Yes, that's what I meant, but a quinticounty city is interesting in its own way.

Municipalities are typically creatures of their state, province, or whatever.
Lloydminster is one municipality jointly chartered by two provinces.

I'm sorry if the term "interjurisdictional" was confusing. I suppose I should
have said "multijurisdictionally chartered."

Lowell G. McManus
Leesville, Louisiana, USA