Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] Re: Stop crossing that boundary!
Date: Jun 22, 2003 @ 20:01
Author: Michael Kaufman (Michael Kaufman <mikekaufman79@...>)

Nice!
My first experience with this phenomenon is Hampshire
Road, which crosses MA and NH. It crosses the border
4 times (5 if you include Hampshire Street which is
really an extension of Hampshire Road and picks up
where the former left off):

http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?z=19&n=4734377&e=319327&s=25

Mike

http://www.topozone.com/map.asp?z=18&n=4545710&e=61010