Subject: Re: solstice point try
Date: Jun 22, 2003 @ 13:42
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

multinational rays & hurrays
for this our first manyfold summer pointing season inaugural
class a
with asher already winging his way west across the pond today

also just learned our already quite challenging & ambitious try to
find the tiny & totally unmarked njny state line at ellis island next
sunday will be further complicated by the need to smuggle our
border blueprint & navigational aids & marking tools & even our
lunch past the hyperactive new york harbor security regime
which actually promises to search & require island ferry
passengers to go completely empty handed if not naked
& has even managed to shut down the statue of liberty itself
yikes
indefinitely
tho the ferry still pays a sentimental call at the liberty island dock
before proceeding to ellis island

so this is liable to be far more demanding than any international
border or airport
& i may even have to wear socks this time so i can stash a little
something between my toes

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, Doug Murray

wrote:

> > Any spot is a good one to toast the solstice, but down at the
local
> > with a few
> > friends and a raised glass, as I did this evening, is probably
the
> > best.
> >
> > Eight days and counting,
> >
> > Asher
> > --- m donner <maxivan82@h...> wrote:
> > > http://www.infoplease.com/spot/solstice.html
> > >
> > > with multiseasonal greetings to all from atop 2003 north
> > >

> > > that is
> > > assuming 1910 universal time equals 1210pm in bp
message board time

> > > Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with
MSN 8.