Subject: Re: [BoundaryPoint] solstice point try
Date: Jun 22, 2003 @ 07:36
Author: Doug Murray (Doug Murray <doug@...>)

Here in Vancouver, we celebrated the new season with friends, food, and
frivolity.
There was a lot of talk about travel -- and especially about a certain
trip that I will be talking in less than 2 weeks.

"You're really going to Russia?"

"Yes, and another beer, please."

"What will you eat in Latvia?"

"Beer."

"What scares you the most about this trip?"

"Drunk Finns."

Happy summer everyone!

Doug