Subject: atchlis was Re: atchlin south
Date: Jun 18, 2003 @ 22:29
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

well we have been talking about new tripoint stuff ok marcel
but havent shown pix of any new ones in a long time
nor have we had any world class virgins in far too long
nor any improvements in far too long either
so very nice going indeed for this naafkopf cloudwalk
which takes up where we left off in messages 1982 & 1990

& nice going jesper too for picking the likeliest pic
to which i would just add that since the cross appears to mark
the summit & also appears to lean a bit south
it is probably not necessary to clamber all the way up to the top of
the cross to visit atchlis class a
but more likely only necessary to reach partway up the north
edge of the cross with ones hand
being careful of splinters
to the point directly above the natural summit of the mountain
presumably at the center of the construction surmounting it

however it may be worth bearing in mind that gideon evidently
claims the tripoint isnt actually at the summit
but rather only somewhere close by it
as dutifully reported in messages 771 & 774
tho i am not convinced it is true nor even recollect it clearly
& do believe we are more probably right & gideon more probably
mistaken in this rare instance

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"
<jesniel@i...> wrote:
> Is picture 20 the tp?