Subject: Re: Tripoint picture from BP virgin time
Date: Jun 18, 2003 @ 21:36
Author: acroorca2002 ("acroorca2002" <orc@...>)

you may be helped by message 2022
which gives the message numbers of our first 31 tricountry point
hits

some of the links may even still be alive

so good luck

& which reminds me of my dream of assembling all our best
tricountry point pix in a single permanent world class tripoint
collection or museum

--- In BoundaryPoint@yahoogroups.com, "Jesper Nielsen"